Spot Registration & BIB, T-shirt and Goodie Bag CollectionInformation about Race BIB and T-shirt Collection
Saturday, 17 November 2018, 11:00AM – 5:00PM
NAGPUR UNIVERSITY GROUND, Off Amravati Road, Near Law College Square.
Spot Registrations will be open, depending on the availibility of BIBs
Race Day InformationAll the information you will need about your race
Sunday, 18 November 2018, 05:30AM onwards
NAGPUR UNIVERSITY GROUND, Off Amravati Road, Near Law College Square
RACE START TIME:
- 21.1KM HALF MARATHON: 05:45AM
- 10.5KM ENDURANCE RUN: 06:30AM
- 5KM DREAM RUN: 06:45AM
- 3KM FUN RUN: 07:00AM
RACE COLOR CODING:
Runners are to follow the color codes of their respective races. All the markings on the race course and road will follow these color codes:
- 21.1K HALF MARATHON: ORANGE
- 10.5K ENDURANCE RUN: GREEN
- 5K DREAM RUN: BLUE
- 3KM FUN WALK/RUN: PURPLE
NOTE: Please report 30 minutes prior to your respective race. Runners starting 15 minutes later than the start time will be automatically disqualified.
- 21.1KM Half Marathon: http://bit.ly/2018-hm
- 10.5KM Endurance Run: http://bit.ly/2018-10k
- 5KM Dream Run: http://bit.ly/2018-5k
- 3KM Fun Run/Walk: http://bit.ly/2018-3k
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your Race BIB/Timing Chip, with safety pins.
- Some cash to hail a cab back home
- Your winning smile 🙂
RACE DAY AMENITIES FOR RUNNERS:
- BAGGAGE DEPOSIT COUNTER: It is a good idea to carry as little as possible for your race. But if you happen to be carrying bags, we will have a baggage deposit counter at the venue. Needless to say, do not leave any valuables behind as we will not be responsible for any loss or theft.
- HYDRATION COUNTER/ WATER POINTS: Water is provided free of cost at the venue, and on the race course.
- REFRESHMENT: Refreshments will be provided to all runners after their completion of the race, provided free of charge to runners.
- MEDALS: Medal is given to all finishers.
- TIMING E-Certificates: Certificates with your race timing will be available after 48 hours of the race completion on www.0milemarathon.com. Timing and Certificate is not provided to the participants of 3km Fun Run/Walk.