The Zero Mile Nagpur Marathon – 0 Mile Run, Half Marathon is a 21.1km point-to-point road race, taking runners on a journey through Nagpur on a course ascending from geographical heart of the country. Starting from Hislop College on Civil Lines, the east bound course will pass along VCA stadium, Vidhan Bhavan, The Zero Milestone, Nagpur University, Maharajabagh Zoo, Phutala Lake, Satpuda Botanical Garden before entering the picturesque and shaded Seminary Hills Road. The course will further continue along the Japanese Garden, Walker’s Road, High Court, Van Bhavan, finishing close to the starting point near the Hislop College.
Start Area: The race will start from Hislop College (map).
Start Time: The 21.1km zero mile run will start at 6:00am. Runners can start to assemble at the start area from 4:30am onwards.
BIB and Timing Chip: To be eligible for ranking and cash prize, running with a BIB and timing chip is a must.
BIB and timing chip can be collected on Saturday 13th February, 2016 from Hislop College (map) between 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Don’t forget to attend our Workshops after you’ve collected your race kit.
- The fees for registration for the 21.1Km race is Rs 800/-
- All registrations are to be made online, with the registration form duly filled, before your entry into the race can be confirmed.
- Bulk registrations of more than 10 people are entitled for a discount. Please contact us for more information.
The minimum age to run the 21.1km race is 12 years.
- The 0 Mile marathon 21.1km half marathon course is a one way, point-to-point course.
- Even though the course will be closed to vehicular traffic and will be manned by police and race volunteers, you will have to be alert and aware of your surroundings at all times
- You will have to follow any and all instructions from the police, route marshals or race officials at all times.
- There will be about water and aid stations along the course.
- A medical aid station with health care professionals will be near every water station and ambulances placed along the route.
A field hospital/ medical station will be available at the finish point for any medical emergencies
- Please give way to any emergency vehicles and let them pass you safely