The Zero Mile Nagpur – Endurance Run, which is a 10.5Km point-to-point road race, taking runners on a journey through Nagpur. Starting from Hislop College on Civil Lines, course will pass along Phutala lake, Satpuda Botanical Garden before entering the picturesque and shaded Seminary Hills Road. The race will finish close to the beautiful Japanese Garden.
Start Area: The race will start from Hislop College (map).
Start Time: The10.5km Endurance Run will start at 6:15am. Runners can start to assemble at the start area from 4:30am onwards.
BIB and Timing Chip: To be eligible for ranking and cash prize, running with a BIB and timing chip is a must.
BIB and timing chip can be collected on Saturday 13th February, 2016 from Hislop College (map) between 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Don’t forget to attend our Workshops after you’ve collected your race kit.
- The fees for registration for the 10.5Km race is Rs 600/-
- All registrations are to be made online, with the registration form duly filled, before your entry into the race can be confirmed.
- Bulk registrations of more than 10 people are entitled for a discount. Please contact us for more information.
The minimum age to run the 10.5km race is 10 years. Written parental consent is required for participants younger than 18 years of age.
- The 0 Mile marathon 10.5km Endurance Run course is a one way, point-to-point course.
- Even though the course will be closed to vehicular traffic and will be manned by police and race volunteers, you will have to be alert and aware of your surroundings at all times
- You will have to follow any and all instructions from the police, route marshals or race officials at all times.
- There will be about water and aid stations along the course.
- A medical aid station with health care professionals will be near every water station and ambulances placed along the route.
A field hospital/ medical station will be available at the finish point for any medical emergencies
- Please give way to any emergency vehicles and let them pass you safely